Dear citizens of the world:
Do you want medicine to be a right, not a privilege?
Do you want your health needs to be met without being asked for payment on the day of your need?
Do you want there to be many Jackson Memorial Hospitals in every city around the world? There are very few hospitals that receive federal funding from taxpayer taxes, and they are the best equipped with the best-trained doctors, where you are always assisted when you arrive. Or even better, would you prefer something much better? If your answer is yes, then make sure to participate and find a hundred more to participate.
I am Jose Moya Cintra, and I am responsible for this call.
Following the recent conclusion of the Annual Davos Conference in Switzerland 2024, an event that brings together world leaders and influential figures, it is imperative to reflect on the direction our society is taking. In Davos, where speeches soften in the face of the magnitude of the assembled power, global issues are debated. Among these, a possible "X" pandemic has been mentioned, potentially longer than the current COVID-19 crisis.
In this context, our on-demand television platform positions itself as a crucial medium to unite efforts and raise an influential voice globally. Faced with projections of austerity and significant changes for humanity towards the year 2030, it is essential, that we offer an alternative, based on our experiences and learnings.
How can we contribute? Through economic and personal resources. We invite you to:
- Subscribe to our platform, either monthly or annually.
- Share your experiences, which we will transform into educational and motivational videos.
- Upon subscribing, you will receive detailed instructions by email.
- From your contributions, we will select the best content to create an annual magazine. This magazine will be distributed to airlines and other media, including links to our platform (www.intrura.com) for additional content access.
- The impact and quality of our content will position us as a relevant voice in the global decisions that affect us all.
Real independence is achieved through unity and collective action. This is a call to actively participate, not just as spectators, but as protagonists of change. Subscribing to our platform is not just about watching videos, it's about investing in a tool to strengthen our voice in future conferences like those in Davos.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO?
Act now. Subscribe at: https://https://aahhoo.vhx.tv/checkout/subscribe/purchase
And every day you live, resend it on social networks, only then will the year 2030 they design for you be very different.